It’s that time of year once again: the season to schedule an appointment for maintenance on your air conditioner. In order for your AC to make it through the summer without losing its efficiency or cooling power, it must have a tune-up and inspection from a qualified HVAC professional. With a steady regimen of annual maintenance, an air conditioning system should last up to and even beyond its manufacturer’s estimated lifespan… a great payback on your initial investment.
Although most professional heating and cooling services offer regular maintenance, not all offer a maintenance plan that will deliver you the best tune-ups as well as additional benefits. Before you select a maintenance plan, look over all that it offers and see if it matches this list.
HHR Heating & Cooling Solutions has excellent plans for air conditioning maintenance in Columbus, OH that give you more than just an air conditioning tune-up. Call us today to sign up and start with your spring maintenance.
Criteria for a great maintenance plan:
- It covers both your air conditioner and your heater. For life in Columbus, we need to have both systems in their best shape possible. A good maintenance plan will look after the air conditioning in spring and the heating in fall.
- Discounts on repairs. A quality maintenance program will offer at least a 10% discount on any repairs you may need.
- Priority scheduling. Repair services get busy during the height of the winter and the summer, and you may have a longer wait for repairs during these times. But a maintenance plan should offer you priority status so you can jump to the front of the service list like a real VIP.
- No overtime charges. You shouldn’t need to worry about paying more if your AC or heater encounters trouble outside of standard working hours.
- Extended warranties. The company offers warranty coverage on all service parts replaced beyond the warranty from the manufacturer.
Look over the maintenance plans from HHR Heating & Cooling Solutions
We take your comfort seriously, and we want to keep you as a customer year after year. We offer maintenance plans that go beyond expectations: air conditioner and heater service, 20% discount (not 10%!) on repairs, preferred scheduling, no overtime charges, and double parts and labor warranty on all parts replaced. Call our technicians today at HHR Heating & Cooling Solutions to find out more about our air conditioning maintenance in Columbus, OH—then schedule that spring visit!