Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Columbus, OH Commercial HVAC Repair Services
HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions is proud to offer exceptional commercial HVAC repair in Columbus, OH for businesses of all types. We know how critical the HVAC system is to your business’ success which is why we’re available 24/7 for emergency repair as well. If something happens after normal business hours, you’ll always have a live person on the other end of the line when you call us. No matter what type of HVAC equipment you have or the kind of problem you’re having, just call HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions.
HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions was founded on the basic principle that the customer is our boss. Without our loyal customers our business doesn’t exist. That’s why we work so hard on every single job to exceed our customers’ expectations and to deliver the high quality service that our customers deserve. Call us today for any commercial HVAC services that you need and we’ll respond quickly. Contact us to schedule commercial HVAC services in Columbus, OH and the surrounding area.
Common Types of Commercial HVAC Repair in Columbus, OH
We often see business owners who wait until the very last second to call for repairs for their heating and air conditioning systems. If you’re having any problems with your AC or heating system call immediately, as this could potentially prevent the issue from getting worse. Here at HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions, we offer commercial HVAC repair in Columbus, OH and we want to share some of the more common problems that our experts repair.
- Not enough cooling or heating – If your business isn’t getting enough heating or cooling you could make a bad impression on your customers, clients or employees. This issue is very common and it is often caused by a clogged air filter, low refrigerant, bad fan motors, and many other issues.
- Noises – Your HVAC system is highly complex and has a large number of moving parts. If those parts start to break down, you might start to hear unusual noises coming from your equipment. Squealing is often is caused by a bad fan belt, while hissing could mean you have a refrigerant leak. There are many other noises to listen for, so call HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions for commercial HVAC repair in Columbus, OH.
- Clogged air filter – Probably one of the most common causes of all commercial HVAC problems is a clogged air filter. Your heating and air conditioner use an air filter to protect the moving parts from large particles like dust, dirt, and insects. If the filter gets clogged and isn’t changed, it will restrict the flow of air through the system and cause problems like insufficient cooling, increased wear and tear, and reduced efficiency.
Benefits of Professional Commercial HVAC Repair in Columbus, OH
We all enjoy the occasional do–it–yourself project, but when it comes to your business’ heating and air conditioning systems, you should definitely leave any repairs to the professionals. Call the Columbus, OH commercial HVAC repair professionals at HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions. Here are a few benefits of calling a professional HVAC technician for any problems that you have.
- Speed – Don’t waste your time trying to figure out how to fix that annoying noise that your HVAC system is making or trying to get it to provide you with enough heating or cooling. Call the professionals at HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions today and we’ll get to your business quickly to fix the problem fast.
- Quality – Sure, the internet has a lot of information about how to fix certain HVAC problems. But the industry training and the years of experience that our technicians have are irreplaceable. Don’t risk the future of your business; call HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions today.
For commercial HVAC repair in Columbus, OH, the company to call is HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions. We’re available 24/7 for emergency service, so call us anytime and you’ll get a live person on the other end of the line.