Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Heating and cooling equipment requires yearly maintenance! Having your equipment cleaned and checked annually will lower your utility cost and extend the life of your equipment.
Caution: Manufacturers have the right to cancel warrantees if equipment isn’t maintained on a yearly basis by a licensed Columbus, OH HVAC contractor.
- "20% OFF" All repairs "TODAY" and in the future.
- "NO OVERTIME" If your equipment fails after normal working hours.
- "PREFERRED STATUS" Your name will go to the top of the list!
- "DOUBLE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY" On all service parts replaced.
- 10% Discount on All Health Items
Extending the life of your equipment. Equipment not properly maintained will have a shorter life expectation. Some suggest a 50% reduction
Saves money every month. Equipment not properly maintained will use more electricity and cost you money each month. Efficiency can drop as much as 60%!
Safety. Each year many deaths are contributed to Carbon Monoxide. Freon in air conditioners and heat pumps has been determined by the government to deplete our earth’s ozone level.
Call or ask our technician for further information
HHR Enterprises Heating & Cooling Solutions